Prayer Resources, Inc. is a Christian ministry designed to serve as a resource to the Body of Christ in the arena of prayer and spiritual awakening.
We recognize that God’s two-fold heartbeat for the revival of His people and the evangelization of the world is absolutely dependent upon His people being self-controlled for the purpose of prayer. Therefore, our goal is to motivate and equip believers and local congregations to pray.
We seek to accomplish this goal through a variety of ministry opportunities:
- Conducting revivals and seminars in local churches of various sizes and denominations
- Training individuals and small groups to pray
- Writing and developing materials that will aid both individual and corporate praying
- Producing and distributing tapes and books
- Consulting with a limited number of churches to establish and maintain a prayer and spiritual awakening emphasis
- Challenging the prayer lives of pastors and missionaries through conference speaking
A distinction of Prayer Resources is our strong motivation to maintain a balanced Biblical basis for all preaching, teaching, and writing.
Founded in 1985 by Dr Rob Finley and his wife Judy, Prayer Resources has ministered in 26 states and seven foreign nations among 21 different denominations. Prior to founding the ministry, Dr Finley pastored Southern Baptist churches and the Finleys continue to be members of a Southern Baptist church. The Tennessee-based ministry functions as a nonprofit organization governed by a seven member Board of Directors. A vital part of the work is a Prayer Support Team of over 400 and a Financial Support Team of over 100 individuals, families, and churches.